Use Stress Relief Daytime to help you cope with the pressures that can sometimes build up around you when you are busy, reducing symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.
1ml of Stress Relief Daytime (equivalent to 35 drops) contains:
- Valerian root tincture 0.5ml (ethanol 58% V/V)
- Hops strobile tincture 0.5ml (ethanol 65% V/V)
Other ingredients used are ethanol and water.
Stress Relief Daytime is a natural based herbal remedy for mild anxiety and symptoms of stress. It may be used by adults (those over 18 years of age) and the elderly. Take 10 to 20 drops once or twice daily.
Do not take more than the recommended dose. This herbal remedy is not known to be habit forming.
Do not use Stress Relief Daytime if:
- You are allergic to valerian root or hops
- Your symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks – talk to your doctor
- You are pregnant or breast feeding
- You are taking another medicine that is affected by alcohol
Like all medicines, Stress Relief Daytime can cause side effects, although not everyone will get them.
Side effects seen with this product (feeling sick and stomach discomfort) are minor, short-lived and should go away by themselves. However, if they are troubling you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you are concerned about any side effect or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Driving and using machines:
- This natural herbal remedy for mild anxiety is intended to help you relax, and provide you with stress relief. If you feel drowsy do not drive or operate machinery
- The effects of the product may be increased by alcohol. Excessive use of alcohol should therefore be avoided