Lamberts® Vitamin A is a high-quality supplement that delivers 5000iu per 2 capsules in the palmitate form. Unlike some forms of Vitamin A, palmitate is a retinoid (retinol). Retinoids are bioavailable substances; easily absorbed into the body and used more efficiently. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble nutrient that is found in fish liver oil and oily fish, and as pro-vitamin A in orange and yellow pigmented fruits and vegetables. Often considered to act chiefly as a regulator of the growth and activity of epithelium tissues, vitamin A also plays an essential role in the visual cycle through its participation in the synthesis of visual purple by the retina.
Vitamin A has a broad spectrum of uses and is best known to contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes, normal vision, normal cell
function of the immune system and normal iron metabolism.
Suspended in sunflower seed oil, our capsules are designed for easy absorption and are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Take 2 capsules daily.
- Delivers 5000iu per 2 capsules
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes, normal vision, normal cell function of the immune system and normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A in palmitate form: Palmitate is a retinoid (retinol), meaning it is a bioavailable substance that can be easily absorbed into the body and used efficiently
- Suspended in sunflower seed oil to also aid absorption
- Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans