This is one of the most comprehensive one-a-day multis available in the UK for the over 50’s. All of the most important micro-nutrients are included at levels that are highly relevant including selenium and chromium, two important minerals that are often under represented in multis. Vitamin D is included at the level that is now being recommended for anyone who has little exposure to sunlight. Folic acid and vitamin B12 have both been included since they are thought to be important for maintaining normal homocysteine levels in the blood, and thiamin which contributes to the normal function of the heart.
This product also includes green tea, at a level equivalent to one fresh cup of green tea.
Lutein, which is known to be important for eye health, has been added at a full 2mg per tablet plus riboflavin and zinc that contribute to normal vision. A high strength turmeric extract is included, at a level equivalent to a teaspoon of culinary turmeric per tablet, following recent published data on this fascinating spice.
1 tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
- One of the most comprehensive one-a-day multis available in the UK
- Most important micro-nutrients included at highly relevant levels, including selenium, chromium & vitamin D
- 2mg of lutein per tablet to help maintain eye health
- Also contains the equivalent of a teaspoon of Turmeric a day
- Plus green tea at a level equivalent to one fresh cup of green tea