Lamberts® lecithin granules have a pleasant mild taste and can be sprinkled on cereals, or used to thicken sauces and are therefore useful for anyone wanting to supplement their diet with high levels of this nutrient. We take care to source lecithin from soya that is non GM, an increasingly difficult task as most USA crops are now GM varieties.
Lecithin is technically referred to as a phospholipid and is one of the richest natural sources of two important nutrients: choline and inositol. Lecithin is a primary source of choline in the diet in the form of phosphatidylcholine. Once in the body this compound is broken down to release the choline.
Choline is one of the B vitamins and contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function and to the normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
(A level tablespoon = 7.5g) 1 to 2 level tablespoons daily.
The granules can be easily sprinkled onto cereals, stirred into fruit juices or added to soup without affecting the flavour.
- A pure granular form of lecithin produced from 100% natural soya extract
- Lecithin is a key component of bile
- May help to support the health of the liver
- These pure lecithin granules are a natural source of choline and inositol
- Two important nutrients associated with the B vitamins, which play a role in fat metabolism
- The granules can easily be sprinkled onto cereals, stirred into fruit juices or added to soup without affecting the flavour